Login with LinkedIn

Contractor care

Accident & sickness protection

As a self employed professional, you may not have the luxury of company policies that cover you should you be unable to work due to sickness or accident. An income protection policy will ensure you receive a regular income to help you meet your financial commitments.

We all know people that have been unable to work due to an accident or sickness. We cannot stop the inevitable happening but we can protect ourselves and our family against loss of income, getting into debt or possibly losing your home.

Imagine what it would be like if you were to have an accident or be off work due to accident or sickness, you would soon have to think about how you are going to pay your monthly bills. You would need to ensure that you had your monthly outgoings covered in order to keep a roof over your head and look after your family.

One prime example is your monthly mortgage payments. Consequently, this is where it would be beneficial to have accident & sickness cover and in this changing economy this would make great sense. Accident & sickness cover is one of the most flexible plans available to you on the market.

Please fill in the short form below if you would like further specialist advice on accident & sickness cover.

Please enter your details

Professional Liability
Professional Indemnity
Accident & Sickness Protection

By clicking submit you agree to us contacting you without prior arrangement
so that we can discuss financial products/services with you.

See also

Register with us

Upload your CV, create a profile, manage your applications and create
live job alerts by email Find out more.